Top 13 Reasons Why quotes
High school can be such a depressing place and surely not the second home for most of us. Entering through the gates of high school was like entering into another dimensional universe. Surely there are a lot of books, movies, T.V series is made to present the glimpse of what high school is all about but 13 reasons why is something special because is present subtle issues a teenager has to face through in high school. There are some of the issues that people are afraid to talk about like depression, friendship, teenage crushes etc. 13 reasons why is an American teen drama web television adapted from 2007 novel Thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher.
Soon 13 reasons why season 2 will be released so here are all of the top quotes from 13 reasons why season1 ( T.V series adaption).
Welcome to your tape.
- I cost a girl her life because I was afraid to love her.
2) Maybe none of us can say who we truly are, Maybe none of us are who we seem.
seems legit right, we live in a world full of pretentious.
3) Everyone is just so nice until they drive you to kill yourself.
4) You need friends, Especially when your life goes to shit.
5)I don’t know what kind of person anyone is anymore.
6)Some of you care, None of you cared enough.
7) Dream big, they say. Then they lock us away for 12 years and tell where to sit.
8) You want to believe there are good guys in this world.
9) “What if the only way not to feel bad is to stop feeling anything at all forever?”
10) Hannah was my friend, And yeah, I’ am a fucking weak pathetic loser who ruined the one good thing that I ever had.
The quote ‘Maybe its true people do realize when it’s too late’ seems legit in Alex case. He realized, he had one good friend( Hannah) and he loosed that too.
11) It must be possible to swim in the ocean of the one love without drowning.
12) Maybe there aren’t any good kids.
13) No one knows what’s really going on in another person’s life.
My favorite quote from the whole series.
14) And people don’t really change.
15) Sometimes the future doesn’t unfold the way you think it will.
What can I say life is a mystery.
16) And you never know how what you do will affect someone else.
17) Life is unpredictable… and control is just an illusion.
18) Every poem you write should be like someone reading your things.
19) It’s not fucking fair.