Quotes about war that are surprisingly true
Now from the very beginning of life there has been a conflict between life forms a fight for survival or to be the strongest contender. Later on, these conflicts grew intense over the course of time and they took the form of war. War destroyed life and property it was absolute destruction and chaos. Like that we have had two world wars till now and many people have predicted the third one. What the world needs now are peace and love. Love is the ultimate answer. We decided to post these quotes about war to tell the world that how cruel and danerous war is. So here are a few quotes about war that are surprisingly true.
- To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.
- Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
- Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
- I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.
- I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Listen up – there’s no war that will end all wars.
- Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.
- If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.
- War is over … If you want it.
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.
- There never was a good war, or a bad peace.